Can you believe it? We can't! Gracie Marie turned three yesterday and Marc and I can't help but feel stunned by how quickly time has gone. It blows our minds to think back to what our life was like on this date three years ago... After a tearful good-bye, Marc had recently deployed back to Iraq for his second tour and was busy conducting combat operations with 3/2. Back in North Carolina, I was just heading home from the hospital with our beautiful new baby girl wondering how I was going to "do this" on my own for the next 7 months - uncertain about what the coming weeks and months would bring. God was so faithful to us during that time and has continued to bless us and provide for us as a family - and as individuals.
With Marc's surgery recovery being lengthy, we decided to throw her birthday party next Saturday. As a result, we decided to celebrate as a family yesterday in a more relaxing fashion...
1 comment:
As the goose would say; T-EE-RR-II-FF-II-CCC!!! Love the bed pile picture!
Post a Comment