Monday, August 31, 2009

Liam and the Purple Chairs

What exactly is it about certain toys that draw kids to them? This one has served as a real head scratcher for Marc and I for a few weeks now...Liam is obsessed with the tiny purple seating that goes to Gracie's doll house. Seriously. There have been times he'll sit for 15-20 minutes at a time adoring these little chairs. Marc and I often joke that we know Liam has left his "mark" in the playroom when we find nothing but two little chairs sitting alone on the tabletop. In some ways I find this terribly cute, but in other ways I wonder if we should perhaps invest in some G.I. Joe's for the poor boy...
A budding Vern Yip, perhaps? I wonder how Marc would feel about that one... ;)


2 comments:

Gaffney said...

He is obviously searching for the tiny remote.... "I just know its in between these cushions somewhere...."

Megan Parker said...

I love it!! Glad we could contribute to Liam's softer side :) Hilarious! Don't worry, Wyatt loves this pink parisol (spelling) thing that one of our friends has. I look at it as great blackmail one day!
Megan