Just as the kids and I were cleaning up from breakfast this morning I could hear my phone ringing back in my bedroom. Since it is unusual for my phone to ring so early I instantly bolted to the back of the house and answered what would be the best sound I heard all day: Marc's voice. :) The kids were practically jumping out of their skin from the excitement! And, while I know Gracie enjoyed telling her Daddy all about what she has been doing, she spent the majority of her time simply listening to Marc talk to her while she continuously hugged and kissed the phone. It was sweet and heartbreaking all at once. Marc is doing well, and staying just as busy as we would expect. He spent much of our conversation reminding me how he is praying for us throughout each and every day and is taking comfort in knowing that this is all apart of God's plan for our family right now. Knowing that prayer and God's Word is a focal point in our lives - whether we're together or apart - bring such peace and joy under such circumstances. So, with all that said, he is doing well! Care packages and letters are HUGE morale boosters over there, so for anyone who is interested in sending something, please email me at hollym.bullock@gmail.com and I'd be glad to get you his address. Thanks to all who are praying for Marc and our family during this time, we are so appreciative of the love and support our family and friends have extended to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment